What Do GM Spark Plugs Do?
As you know, your engine has many working parts. You may be wondering, what do spark plugs do? Simply put, they ignite the mixture of fuel and air in your engine. They fit into the engine's cylinder head and ÒsparkÓ to ignite the fuel.
Signs You Need to Replace Your Spark Plugs
Just like any part of your GM vehicle, at some point, you're going to have to change your spark plugs. Below are some symptoms that indicate you need to change your spark plugs:
- You are having difficulty starting your GM vehicle
- Your vehicle is getting lower fuel economy than usual
- Your vehicle is having issues accelerating
- The Check Engine light is on
- Engine misfires
Remember, worn-out or broken spark plugs can damage the cylinders in your engine. If you're noticing any of the symptoms above, please inspect your vehicle ASAP.
Install Genuine GM Spark Plugs | Order Now & Save
No matter which GM car, truck, or SUV you drive, you'll want to ensure it's equipped with genuine OEM spark plugs for added peace of mind. In addition, all the auto parts in our catalog are compatible with your specific model- so there is no need to worry. Buy now!
No results found for "spark plugs". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!